The Center brings together different skills (and scholars): legal informatics, philosophy of law, sociology of law, ecclesiastical law, criminal law, criminal procedure, philosophy of politics, general theory of law, bioethics.
The staff dialogues with scholars of other Departments of the University, with particular attention to international law, constitutional law, private law, labor law and administrative law.
In the forthcoming years, the Center will carry out several activities, with particular attention to:
1) the creation of a network with other Research Centers that are studying similar subjects;
2) the search for funds necessary to carry out innovative and far-reaching national and international research projects;
3) the organization of an annual Conference, at the end of the year, to draw a summary of past year’s research activities and set the lines of research for the coming year (Digital Transformation Law Conference – DTLC);
4) the editing of publications (books and articles) in Italian and in English on topics of interest for the Center;
5) the organization of events that bring together all the skills of the University of Milan, both legal and technical, in order to carry forward the most challenging and interesting lines of research.