Nelson Otieno Okeyo
▌▌▌Doctoral Researcher at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg.
▌▌▌LL.M from the University of Dar es Salaam-Candidate.
▌▌▌Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
▌▌▌Admitted Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
Nelson is a Kenyan Advocate, currently a doctoral researcher in the field of business and human rights at Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nürnberg and a PhD student at the University of Bayreuth.
He is a legal practitioner and is currently conducting doctoral research in the area of data protection with a focus on Kenya.
Educational and professional qualifications:
- LL.M (University of Dar es Salaam-Candidate), 2019
- Admitted Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (Kenya School of Law). 2018
- LL.B (Kenyatta University-First Class), 2016
- Certificate in Leadership Development and Mentorship (Kenyatta University-Distinction), 2016.
Membership in professional associations:
- Law Society of Kenya.
- Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, University of Bayreuth